What you will learn
By the end of the course, participant will be able to:
- Align his/her quality management program with JCI standards
- Apply performance improvement methods and tools
- Transform data into information through the use of data analytics
- Identify methods to reduce risks for patient and staff safety
- Define the role of accreditation in promoting quality
- Prepare for CPHQ exam
- Health care professionals (with clinical or nonclinical backgrounds) seeking to improve their knowledge, skills and abilities in quality.
- Individuals wanting to excel in quality and patient safety and achieve CPHQ Certification
- United States residents are not eligible for the program
USD 2400 (VAT Inclusive) equivalent to AED 8,850
- Virtual program lead by JCI and HBMSU expert faculty
- Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality® (CPHQ) practice questions and exam
- CPHQ test enrollment and exam registration fees (CPHQ registration, testing and time frames will be outlined in the program)
The International Health Care Quality Professional Certificate Program is jointly designed by Joint Commission International (JCI) and Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU). It offers an online training opportunity for health care workers to gain competencies in quality management and patient safety through practical training in the use quality tools and methods. In addition to the evidence-based JCI quality management curriculum, the course includes preparation and registration costs for the exam for the Certified Professional in Healthcare Quality® (CPHQ) certification. The online course offers a flexible learning schedule with minimal disruption to your professional and personal commitments.
The International Health Care Quality Professional Certificate Program covers five domains:
- Quality Management
- Performance improvement
- Data Management
- Patient Safety
- JCI Accreditation
Certificate of Achievement: Will be awarded to participants who will pass assessment and complete all the completion requirementsCertificate of Attendance:
Will be awarded to participants who will fail the assessment (after 2 attempts) or did not complete all the completion requirements
Participants should have two years of experience in the health care quality field.
Full attendance at every session and completion of a post-engagement survey is a prerequisite for receiving full continuing education credits.
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by the Hamdan Bin Mohammed Smart University (HBMSU) and Joint Commission International (JCI). Joint Commission International is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team. Please note that this program is not providing ACPE credits.
The Joint Commission Enterprise has been accredited as an Accredited Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET).
Course Start Date: May 9, 2022
the same name as per your Government ID for the Course registration. You will
be asked to do the same during the CPHQ Exam registration.”
HBMSU training cancellation policy is applied**