By the end of the course, participants will be able to know:
- The purpose of management systems standards and the scope of ISO 9001:2015.
- The main terms and definitions of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard and Internal Quality Auditing process.
- The principles of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- How to build an audit program and how to link it to risk-based approach audits.
- How to audit conformance and effectiveness.
- The roles and responsibilities of auditors and auditees in accordance with ISO 19011:2018.
- How to build audit reports, and the skills needed to build checklists and sampling plans.
- Interviewing skills and body language.
- How to report and decide on non-conformities based on objective evidence.
- How to build the corrective action plans and use of the root cause analyses techniques.
- The relationship between the internal Auditing and Management review process.