This course is designed for learners who want to build additional capabilities, gain experience and prepare themselves to rank up their career.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to know:
- The purpose of management systems standards and the scope of ISO 9001:2015.
- The main terms and definitions of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard and Internal Quality Auditing process.
- The principles of the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System.
- How to build an audit program and how to link it to risk-based approach audits.
- How to audit conformance and effectiveness.
- The roles and responsibilities of auditors and auditees in accordance with ISO 19011:2018.
- How to build audit reports, and the skills needed to build checklists and sampling plans.
- Interviewing skills and body language.
- How to report and decide on non-conformities based on objective evidence.
- How to build the corrective action plans and use of the root cause analyses techniques.
- The relationship between the internal Auditing and Management review process.
- Part 1
– Introduction to ISO Org. and QMS
- Part 2
– Overview of ISO 9001 Requirements
- Part 3
– Audit management
- Part 4
- Nonconformance & corrective action
- Part 5
– Copy of IOS 9001:2015
- Part 6
– Copy of ISO 19011:2018
2 Training Days: 24 to 25 Jan 2023
Timing: Everyday from 11:00 to 17:00 (UAE time)
Participants will need this course if :
- They want an understanding of ISO 9001 and related QMS standards, and quality management systems (QMS).
- They wish to build on their existing quality management system internal auditing experience.
- They are internal quality management system auditors wanting to learn about ISO 9001:2015 and how the revisions to this standard affect them.
- They are internal auditors working in an organization that is certified to ISO 9001 and is transitioning to the 2015 revision of the standard.
This course certificate is accredited by CQI and IRQA, the accepted benchmark for management system auditor training. Over a million people have completed CQI and IRCA training
courses in more than 120 countries all over the world.
1-Certificate of Completion: Will be awarded to participants who complete the training and successfully pass the final examination and continual assessment
2-Certificate of Attendance: Will be awarded to participants who will only attend 100% of duration of the course.
About Training provider:
IQMS Learning: Established in Sunderland, UK as a specialized training
provider, IQMS Learning provides management systems training, auditor training
and consultancy services in Quality, Health and Safety, Environment,
Automotive, Food Safety and Information Security in the UK and overseas.
HBMSU training cancellation policy is applied**